With reference to Abdul Rafay’ he developed excellent web console for BizTalk . You can find it form here (http://btswebconsole.codeplex.com/)
BizTalk 2010 Web Console allows administrators/operators to perform operations below from the browser.
- Stop/Start/Restart Host Instances
- View Status of Service Instances by applying queries to the group.
- Stop/Start/Unenlist Orchestrations, Send Ports and Send Port Group
- Stop/Start Receive Locations
- It works on Single/Multi-Server environment and has been tested on BizTalk Server 2009 and BizTalk Server 2010.
reference : http://abdulrafaysbiztalk.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/biztalk-2010-web-console/