Yaa, another existing tool form Nigel Bachmann, a new version of BizTalk Documenter BizTalk Server 2010 documenter. BizTalk 2006 Documenter is also available and developed by the same Person. As from CodePlex page following are extraction.
Having recently become involved in BizTalk I was happy to find the BizTalk Server 2006 Documenter but unfortunately it did not run correctly in the environment that I was using. I have spent some time modifying, fixing and enhancing the application for use in the environment I use in my work. The project now includes modified files from the BizTalk OM project and the SSO Config project. It has been compiled in Visual Studio 2010 and tested on BizTalk 2010 running on Windows Server 2008 R2. Having now used it to successfully document the environments in my workplace I thought I should offer the installation files and source code to those who may find it useful as I found the original BizTalk Server 2006 Documenter.
I have not removed any of the functionality of the original project. In this edition I have concentrated on the GUI and the compiled help functionality. So the description remains the same as it did for the BizTalk Server 2006 Documenter, with the following fixes/enhancements:
- GUI modified to resemble more of a wizard, step by step style.
- Fixed, click through functionality on Orchestration diagram
- Transformations added to Orchestration Code Elements page including input and output message(s).
- New click through functionality on above transformations
- Fixed, object descriptions pulled through into documentation (Code Elements page)
- Added, SSO integration. Will now document SSO applications
- Fixed, Documents exported BizTalk configuration file (xml)
- Enhanced, can now include additional HTML documentation by selecting folder it is held in. These documents appear under ‘Additional Notes’. Any file called titlePage.htm will replace the default title page.
Enjoy this excellent tool. http://biztalk2010autodc.codeplex.com/