Cumulative update package 4 for BizTalk Server 2010 is now available and it is a rollup update that contains the following items:
- All previously released hotfixes for BizTalk Server 2010
- Some hotfixes for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Some other fixes that improve the product
This cumulative update package for Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 contains hotfixes for the BizTalk Server 2010 issues that were resolved after the release of BizTalk Server 2010.
Hotfixes that are included in cumulative update package 4 for BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server EDI support
- 2642402: FIX: An EDI pipeline does not work after you install BizTalk Server 2010 CU1 or BizTalk Server 2010 CU2
- 2662496: FIX: Incorrect outbound messages if the Envelopes default transaction type is not set to the HIPAA 277_A message in BizTalk Server 2010
- 2662536: FIX: Invalid value for the AK301 segment when you receive an EDI message that has a bad segment identifier in BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server Message Runtime and Pipelines
- 2672494: FIX: The BizTalk Server MessageBox database grows very large because records are not cleared in the EqualsPredicate2ndPass table in BizTalk Server 2010
- 2662532: FIX: A “Backup BizTalk Server (BizTalkMgmtDb)” job on BizTalk Server 2010 fails when you try to back up a custom database
Collapse this tableExpand this tableBizTalk Server Management Tools
- 2673264: FIX: “Error saving map. Stored procedure returned non-zero result.” error message when you deploy the BizTalk Server 2010 applications in BizTalk Server 2010 Administration Console
- 2672496: FIX: A 64-bit application that uses the Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.dll file fails if the BizTalk Management Database is on a named instance in BizTalk Server 2010
Note: It is recommended that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new update release contains all the hotfixes and all the security updates that were included in the previous BizTalk Server 2010 update release. However, it is recommended that you consider applying the most recent BizTalk Server 2010 update release.
To know more about this CU check Microsoft Help and Support.
Original post by Guru Venkataraman (BizTalk Customer Response Team) here