≡ Menu

Dynamics Ax 2012 Client cache problem

A few days ago, I was working on Dynamics Ax 2012 customization. When I shifted code to QA server, Compile, Generate CIL, but no changes display on client. I was shocked, latest code working fine on my machine but why it is not working on QA server. AOT shows the latest code. During troubleshooting I found that it is due to Client Cache.  For this I have to delete cache files form cache folder. AX cache files have “auc” extension.

 

I found auc files from following folder

C:\Users\aliraza.zaidi\AppData\Local\

 

I perform following steps.

  1. Close Client on machine.
  2. Stop AOS service.
  3. Delete all auc files from local cache folder.
  4. Restart AOS.
  5. Open client.

 

I found latest code working fine on QA server.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment